Beef

In 2017, 6525 mt of Beef/Buffalo meat was imported by the state of Sarawak in Malaysia. This amounted to RM 165million. Buffalo amounted to approximately 75% of total imports. Country of origin for buffalo – India. The rest (25%) consisted of beef (frozen and chilled) from either Australia or New Zealand.

At Heng Business Links Pty Ltd (HBL), we realise this presents an opportunity for us to work with Australian producer Central Agri Group to get a portion of the market. Between April and July 2018, we have shipped Angus, Wagyu and YG grade beef to Kuching, Sarawak.

If your company is interested in buying quality Wagyu (full grade Wagyu, marbling scores between 5-9) and is halal certified, please let us know.

If your company is interested in buying quality grain fed Angus is halal certified, please let us know.

If your company is interested in buying quality YG grade beef that is halal certified, please let us know.

Diversify your product line – contact us to get affordable, quality beef from Australia. Beef that is certified from farm to plate.

Scroll to Top